[En-Nut-Discussion] Heave load will harm the system?

ivesworking ivesworking at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 28 21:33:52 CET 2006

the quesion still go back to the original point, as u say atmega128 will
still run at idle, my question is if the whole MCU are processing without
idle thread.
for my case, i run xml phrasing when a http request been send from the pc, i
using some http test tools to load the mcu.
i was infront the development board when i do the 1min load test, and i feel
a bit warm the normal after i do the load test,
i was continue doing the test after i left the office using remote desktop,
the test is the same, but this time i load the MCU a bit longer, 7 min,
it work fine on the first 3 min, the suddenly all the traffic drop to 0, i
am not sure about the mcu burn out or just a system hang because i still
remote controlling my pc,
i will report later see is a system hang or the worse case.
idle case and the load case, the mcu temperature is different.

WFLOH
PS: i like side track question.

below are some of my test result using cgi which need little processing
speed, maybe some one will interested
Receiving speed (kbits/sec)

      Profile
     0:00:00- 0:00:10