[En-Nut-Discussion] Still need a definitive answer regarding backwards compatibility issue...

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Thu Jan 12 21:27:32 CET 2006

I was totally sure, that this incompatible change had
been introduced before 3.9. But actually it appeared
from 3.9.2 to 3.9.3. Did we really stay with 3.9 that
long time? Gosh!

Right, that was one of the cases were I failed to do
a good job as a release maintainer. Obviously under
time pressure I took over this enhancements without
checking the consequences. The good thing is, that
exactly this case increased my suspiciousness a lot,
after I discovered, that it broke some of my applications.

I'll check the docs.

Thanks,
Harald