[En-Nut-Discussion] Question about the Peanut filesystem

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Thu Jan 12 21:40:25 CET 2006

Jesper,

Yes, you answered exactly the questions I had. The double dot
entry does the trick.

At 21:28 12.01.2006 +0100, you wrote:

>I look forward to see more of the PHAT code. I have two Nut 3.0 on the
>way, so I have something to play with.

They will probably contain the updated CPLD contents.
Boards shipped earlier will require an update. We are
preparing a document for this. The code is already
available in xsvfexec-enut30d.zip at
http://www.ethernut.de/en/documents/npl-devenv.html

For earlier Ethernuts and Ethernut clones a CPLD-less
driver for MMC cards will be available soon, a CPU
independent bit banger and, of course, an SPI hardware
version for the AVR.