[En-Nut-Discussion] run nut/os on bare atmega128 without external memory (can it be done ? how can it be done ?)

Edwin van den Oetelaar edwin at oetelaar.com
Tue Jan 17 11:53:24 CET 2006

Hello everybody,

I have a  newbie question, I spend a lot of time looking at
documentation and checking everything but it still will not work.

I want : run nut/os on bare atmega128 (no external memory)

I disabled external memory in configurator but it seems that the atmega
will not run my program.
(I know the hardware is ok because it runs my blink-a-led test without
nut/os)

Any pointers will be very much appreciated,
Thanks for you help,

Edwin van den Oetelaar ( on a steep learning curve )