[En-Nut-Discussion] nutconf segmentation fault

Christoph Eicke christoph at geisterstunde.org
Sun Jan 22 23:23:23 CET 2006

Hi!

I have a problem running nutconf on my Debian or Gentoo machine. I follow the
instructions from http://www.ethernut.de/pdf/enswm24e.pdf starting on page 14
(all page numbers are given as what is said in the lower left/lower right
corner on the pages). When I open the configuration file ethernut21b.conf I
get no tree on the left hand side of the Nut/OS Configurator. In the text it
says that this is OK at first. I then go on and edit the settings to my
needs. When I exit the settings dialog, I still don't get the tree on the
left hand side, so there is no way for me to fullfill what is said in the
last paragraph on page 17. If I go on anyways to build Nut/OS I get the
following error "Segmentation fault" and nutconf exits.
I have downloaded the latest ethernut-4.0.1 and use an ethernut version 2
board. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Christoph
--