[En-Nut-Discussion] Problems compiling 4.1.3

Hugo Simon hugo.simon at gmx.de
Tue Jan 24 18:27:38 CET 2006

Hi,

I just tried to compile NutOS 4.1.3 on Windows and it didn't run. After some
searching around in this list and in the registry I found that horrible
"Egnite" registry tree which points in some parts to my old version. Why
that!!! Much more horrible, it destroys my makefiles on the old NutOS tree.

It prevents users from simply installing two NutOS versions side by side.
Please (!!!) use a simple ini or conf file instead of the registry which
simply lay in the configurator's directory. So every installion has it's own
"sandbox".

BTW: how do you do it in Linux? There is no registry.

bye
Thorsten