[En-Nut-Discussion] httpd crashes in v3.9.8 but not in v3.4 or v4.1.2

Erik Lindstein erik at ledutveckling.com
Mon Jan 23 10:08:58 CET 2006

I used the httpd.c sample in each release and just added:
"<meta http-equiv="Refresh" content="1">" in the head of the threadlist CGI.
I then let IE access the page and after about 2-3h the webserver stops
responding with httpd compiled with the v3.9.8 release.

I read that other people had the same problem, and that someone solved it
by using an older version (v3.4)
So i compiled the httpd sample in the 3.4 release and it worked(at least
over the weekend) and also the same with the 4.1.2 beta.

Does anyone know why this is? Are there any changes made that could affect
this?

Regards/Erik