[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut 3 keeps booting from TFTP at reboot

Jesper Hansen jesperh at telia.com
Wed Jan 25 14:45:17 CET 2006

Okay I see.
It works fine with just downloading, but is it normal that it takes
about 10 seconds from entering the  name of the file to load before the
download starts ?
Same if I just reset the board, it takes 10 seconds or so before it
requests the file from TFTPD.

Is the code for BootMon available somewhere ?

/Jesper