[En-Nut-Discussion] Fw: Unix emulation platform

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at kernelconcepts.de
Thu Jan 26 11:13:27 CET 2006

Hi Daniel,

> sections can't disable its. Anyway i can work with it, i make a driver
> for use the linux pcmcia into nut/os, now nut/os can use wlan cards on
> linux ;). If someone is interested, i can document it and publish the
> patch.

Sounds very interesting. Could you please send this code to the list or
me private? So we could add it to CVS.

Anyway in near future a fixed Unix emulation would be very cool, as
perhaps we'll need to base a project on it. If it's not fixed until then
I'll dig into the code and try again to understand why it's not working
right now.

Bye,

Ole

--
kernel concepts    Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Dreisbachstr. 24   Fax: +49-271-771091-19