[En-Nut-Discussion] Fw: Unix emulation platform

Urs Zurbuchen going_nuts at myredirect.net
Thu Jan 26 12:55:29 CET 2006

Ole Reinhardt wrote:

>Anyway in near future a fixed Unix emulation would be very cool, as
>perhaps we'll need to base a project on it. If it's not fixed until then
>I'll dig into the code and try again to understand why it's not working
>right now.

You don't have to. It seems to be working again. At least here with
NutOS 4.0.1. I sent code and a quite elaborate explanation what was
wrong to Matthias (in german, that's why I'm not posting it here
directly). If there is real interest, I can translate and post. Just let
me know.

Code for those who want to test is available here:
http://www.marmira.com/Ethernut/unix_emulation_update.tar.gz

Regards,
...urs