[En-Nut-Discussion] nutconf segmentation fault

Christoph Eicke christoph at geisterstunde.org
Thu Jan 26 22:16:05 CET 2006

Hi,

I'm sorry to bother again, but I still haven't gotten nutconf to work
properly. Is there another way to build Nut/OS than with the graphical tool?
Is it possible to set it up under M$ Windows and then copy the files over to
my Linux partition?
Sorry for bothering about this, but it's really frustrating to have an
expensive board lying around which you cannot use...

Thanks,
Christoph

--
GPG Key ID: 33D6AA8C