[En-Nut-Discussion] Beta 4.1.9 for ICCAVR
Jean Pierre Gauthier
jp.gauthier at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jul 5 18:38:59 CEST 2006
I tested today Nut/Os Beta 4.1.9 /ICCAVR 7.05beta PRO by upgrade of Nut/Os
3.9.1 (...big jump) with heavy application with continuous TCP accesses
(pop3 client, http server & client, UDP/WINS, DHCP, modified Ethernut
- impressive compatibility of system calls.
- several hours of test, it seems to work here without bug, memory lack or
- but unfortunately needs several Kbytes (5-6 ?) of code memory more than
- thus, the next test will be with ATMEGA2561... When an Ethernut 1.x / 2.X
board with ATMEGA2561 will be available?
- "Code compression" option is OK but "Global optimizations" option of
ICCAVR does not work with my application and has never worked here (like
with OS 3.9.1)... And you?
- the behavior of ICCAVR over 98% of ATMEGA128 memory code filling becomes
erratic here. Strange.
More information about the En-Nut-Discussion