[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut don't work anymore

Hugo Simon hugo.simon at gmx.de
Wed Jul 5 20:34:50 CEST 2006

> because of improper handling of the bare boards. The Ethernut 2
> boards seem to be much more robust.
Do you think I can use the Ethernut 2.1 in an industrial environment with
many big production machines around like robots and welding machines?

> No wonder, the bad power supply was marked with any certificate
> you can think of. :-)
I know that. Years ago I nearly burned my house with an all-certified video
light, because the plastic case meltet and the light dropped from it's
stand.

My Nut application now runs on 4.1.9. I will test it in our corporate
network tomorrow and tell you if it is stable now.

Bye
Thorsten