[En-Nut-Discussion] IRQ_HANDLER structure

Don Ingram don at led.com.au
Fri Jul 14 04:45:07 CEST 2006

Ok so now the static declarations for Interrupt control, ir_ctl functions such
as AvrUart0RxIrqCtl() make sense.  The function is probably invoked by a generic
control function which calls the function via the pointer in the IRQ_HANDLER
structure.

Regardless of this I am still baffled as to why I can't get values from ir_count
in the structure by directly calling the  ir_ctl functions as I am doing at present.

Currently wandering about in ihndlr.c looking for clues.
CallHandler(IRQ_HANDLER * irh) increments the counter in the struct as expected.
NutIrqEnable(IRQ_HANDLER * irq) and friends make specific use of the structure
but there doesn't appear (so far...) to be a more generic function all to invoke
AvrUart0RxIrqCtl() and similar.

I will reverse the extern definitions and header files to restore the system to
original state to make the ir_ctl functions static again.

--
Cheers

Don