[En-Nut-Discussion] (no subject)

Brian Davis briand at pdx.edu
Fri Jun 9 19:44:17 CEST 2006

Hi folks,
    I have an enthernut 3 that I am trying to interface with an ADC that I put
on a custom PCB, connected through the expansion port. I have some verilog
experience and would like to reprogram the CPLD to facilitate this interface. I
found the version 1 CPLD source on the Ethernut website but would like to start
from version 5 since I think it's necessary for using PHATfs which I would also
like to use. Does anyone have a copy of that or other ideas?

Thanks,

- Brian Davis
EE Student PSU
briand at pdx.edu