[En-Nut-Discussion] Hi

Jerome.Dsouza at mt.com Jerome.Dsouza at mt.com
Tue Jun 20 10:44:34 CEST 2006

Hi Friends,

I am new to ethernut. We are going to use ethernut for a ppp application over serial port. The hardware will be designed by us using ATmea 128. I wanted to know if the Ethernut 4.0.3 PPP works fine over the UART or is there any bugs.
I hope some one could give me some tips for this project. Also i would like to knokw if the onchip 4kb SRAM is sufficient to run the nutos along with the code for PPP and uart.
Also, how the current impleentation of ppp is a client. How much code and what logic change will there be for making the client operate as a server.

Hoping for some guidance.

Regards,
Jerome