[En-Nut-Discussion] PPP

Jerome.Dsouza at mt.com Jerome.Dsouza at mt.com
Thu Jun 22 12:29:51 CEST 2006

Hi,

Thanks for the inputs. Right now I am facing a different problem.
We actually want to implement a PPP server in Nut OS. Ive never done anything this complicated before. The first problem I am facing is how to get the NUTOS/NUTNET part of the code into debugging mode. I guess I might have to port all the code (NUTOS/NUTNET) into a project in ICCAVR along with my application code and then compile, is this possible????. If this works then, I can start modifying the code for accomodating the PPP server negotiations part, and then debug that for any modifications that I make.
Is there a better approach to do the debugging of NUTOS/NUTNET???????. And if not, then, what are the points that I will have to consider while porting the existing code into a ICCAVR project along with my application code.
OR, can I debug into the source code of NUTOS/NUTNET library after it has been compiled into a library and used in a project.
Please help me out.

Regards,
Jerome