[En-Nut-Discussion] Testcase For Crashing Nut/OS

Brett Abbott Brett.Abbott at digital-telemetry.com
Sat Jun 24 22:26:19 CEST 2006

Harald

re: Testcase vs 3.9.5

Ive got a range of systems still running successfully on a base nutOS of
3.9.5 to which Ive been adding only critical patches.

Do you know if the problems resolved in your recent patches on this
topic affect 3.9.5 or just 4?

I'd appreciate it if you could either post or send details to me
off-list of the before/after patches.

Many Thanks
Brett