[En-Nut-Discussion] floating points and libnutcrtf again

Kersten Voigtsberger kersten.voigtsberger at flexiva.de
Wed Jun 28 17:36:39 CEST 2006

Hello,

I would like to enable the floating point support,
but I'm a little bit confused now. Do I have to link
the libnutcrt'f' or the libnutcrt? The NutWiki says,
that it should work with release 3.9.5 or above. Is
the support part of the libnutcrt now or must there be
a libnutcrt'f' ?

I enabled the corresponding option in nutconf but
without success. What's to do to enable the floating
point support?

I use Ethernut2.1, NutOS 3.9.8, iccavr6.31A

Thanks in advance

Kersten