[En-Nut-Discussion] OS trace

Jerome.Dsouza at mt.com Jerome.Dsouza at mt.com
Thu Jun 29 07:10:10 CEST 2006

Hi Herald,

Thanks for responding to my mail, even after your hectic schedule. May I ask you how do u use the trace functionality of the NUT OS if it's not been tested with the GCC nor with the ICC compiler. Do use some kind of emulation or something.

Also is there some way that I can test the NUT OS and the PPP client code (app/pppc.c) without a ethernut board, cause my board is still not ready and will take atleast a week more. And I want to desperately see some action from NUT OS. Please help me out.

Regards,
Jerome