[En-Nut-Discussion] quick setup ethernet v3 (old question never sended to the groep)

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Wed Mar 1 19:14:35 CET 2006

At 18:40 01.03.2006 +0100, you wrote:
>         hello developers
>
>         iam new of the arm ethernut3 and a have experience with v2 whit
> the icc compiler
>         are ther a manual to teatch me step by step to compile whit the
> gnu compiler a sample what was included in the  ethernut v2.1 hard ware

You can follow the Software Manual
http://www.ethernut.de/pdf/enswm24e.pdf
Quick Start With WinAVR
Luckily GNU for ARM and AVR do not differ much.

Btw. I able to compile Nut/OS with ImageCraft ICCARM, but there are
several things to be done until that will work.

>         and out the box of the ethernut3 hardware was there a web page in
> side

No, on Ethernut 3 there is just the boot loader.

>         and yes i have read the hardware manual and the ftp server to
> load a applicatie treads works fine

That's fine and the most important step. The rest is easy. :-)