[En-Nut-Discussion] Sample Code???

saime aley saime.aley at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 01:06:33 CET 2006

Hi Guys,

Hope all of you will be doing fine,

I am wondering if someone can provide me the  simple code to read the data
from the Analog Port and throw it at Ethernet connector,, so i can see the
data by writting the IP address of Board as i can do it at "Basemon".

I tried to take the help of Basemon code, but it was very complex for me to
handle, may be some of you can send me simple code, as i am really biggner
in this programming of Ethernut..

It will be highly appericiated if you can send me simple codes with some
description or documentation,

I will thankful to your time and consideration.

I look forward to hearing from you.

With Best Regards,
Saime