[En-Nut-Discussion] Power Strip Program

Edwin van den Oetelaar edwin at oetelaar.com
Mon Mar 6 10:42:40 CET 2006

Did you look at
http://epower.bellwin.com.tw/
does your plan look like this ?
Not to make you feel bad, but what makes your product stand out of the
crowd?
I just installed a sun V40 server with LOM (lights out management) they
have the stuff (remote control using dedicated embedded system) build
into the machines.
If you have a good marketing plan I would like to work on this with you.
Best regards,
Edwin van den Oetelaar