[En-Nut-Discussion] Re: Ethernut Lockups (Harald Kipp)

Steve Kelly steve at planetcontrols.com.au
Tue Mar 7 12:40:52 CET 2006

Thanks for the reply Harold.
The ethernut has been sitting reasonably close to a transformer so i have isolated it now and am running some more tests.
So far so good. I will let you know how it travels over the next few days.

Do you know how i will go with enabling the Watch Dog?
I am guessing a lot of the functions in the libraries will require WDR() as they will take longer to return then the longest watchdog timeout.
Could be a lot of trail and error?

Steve