[En-Nut-Discussion] DIO with ethernut 3.0 Rev-D

Chris dc229 at clweb.ch
Tue Mar 7 19:52:01 CET 2006

Hello Harald,

thanks a lot for your helpful explanation, GPIO-pins are
working fine now.

Up to 48 digital I/Os are mentioned in "Ethernut Comparison Table".
Would you be so kind and shed some light on this topic. In particular
I am interested where the remaining I/Os are located and how they
can be accessed by software.

Thank You and with Best Regards
Chris