[En-Nut-Discussion] DIO with ethernut 3.0 Rev-D

Chris dc229 at clweb.ch
Wed Mar 8 21:55:12 CET 2006

Hello Harald,

except in the description of ethernut 3 ports I did not find any references regarding CAR/CDR within the sources or documentation.

May the Adress/Databus be used for GPIO without the need for re-programming the CPLD?
Are there any further explanations/examples available?

Thank You and with Best Regards

Chris