[En-Nut-Discussion] Bug in EtherNut 3 with serial ports

scostas scostas at det.uvigo.es
Fri Mar 10 17:50:21 CET 2006

Hi all:

I found what seems a bug with EtherNut 3: it seems that you can't use
both serial ports at the same time. I start writing data to serial 1
from one thread, and after one second I start reading from serial 0. In
that point, the system hangs.

I'm using NutOs 4.0.3 with EtherNut 3, and the same code worked fine
with EtherNut 2 and NutOs 4.0.1.

How can I avoid that problem? I have to send data to the serial port 1
while waiting for data (with _read) from serial port 0.

Thanks in advance.