[En-Nut-Discussion] user page written in html or ????

HeidiPSU just_me_heidi33 at yahoo.com
Wed May 10 02:42:18 CEST 2006

I am working with a college team. We are using the nut in our senior project.
I need to create a user page (linked to the nut server) using a browser that
allows the user to download data files saved on the flash, select the data
file to view, and then display the information.

I have already written this code using html buttons and windows and simulted
in on my home server extracting files form other computers so Iknow my page
design works, but am having a lot of difficulty linking it and finding out
how to get it to read files on the ethernut. There seems to be almost no
information on this anywhere which make me want to conclude..... Maybe it is
not compatable with Html coding?

Does anyone know what language is better for me to design this user page in?

Thanks
-Heidi