[En-Nut-Discussion] user page written in html or ????

Hugo Simon hugo.simon at gmx.de
Wed May 10 18:53:59 CEST 2006

Hi Heidi

What is exactly your problem. I had some difficulties too with non html
files (binary or text) download, too. But mine came from the dataflash, not
from the program memory. My problems had to do with the MIME type. NutOS
always says the file is html, so most browsers tried to display the file,
not to download it. So I defined my file as a cgi and built a callback
function for it which sets the download header to binary, then my Internet
Explorer and Mozilla both loaded the file correctly.

But there is one problem left, if you use many pictures on your website on
the nut it often failes to send some of them. Don't know how about this now.

bye
Thorsten