[En-Nut-Discussion] Last orders please: All Known Bugs?

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Thu Oct 5 18:19:30 CEST 2006

There are a few bugs/requests left, but I will not be
able to proof or fix them for 4.2, probably except #1486539.

As soon as the current source had been tested on all
target specific compilers, I'll commit a large number
of sources. If possible, a last minute include will be
a new linker script from Matthias Wilde, which allows to
create C++ programs running in ROM.

Harald