[En-Nut-Discussion] Last orders please: All Known Bugs?

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at kernelconcepts.de
Fri Oct 6 12:12:22 CEST 2006

Hi,

> There are a few bugs/requests left, but I will not be
> able to proof or fix them for 4.2, probably except #1486539.
>
> As soon as the current source had been tested on all
> target specific compilers, I'll commit a large number
> of sources. If possible, a last minute include will be
> a new linker script from Matthias Wilde, which allows to
> create C++ programs running in ROM.

Some time ago (24.08.2006) I added a patch from Peter Sondermanns to
pro/auth.c to remove authentication data. This patch was added without
lots of checking. Later on there was a discussion about a possible
introduced bug and some suggested fixes.

Perhaps we should correct these things before releasing 4.2.

So Peter: What's the latest state of your changes? Can you send me a
patch again to correct this thing?

Bye,

Ole Reinhardt

--
kernel concepts    Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Dreisbachstr. 24   Fax: +49-271-771091-19