AW: [En-Nut-Discussion] how to Manage multiple platform, AVR/ARm in windows ?

Ernst Stippl ernst at stippl.org
Thu Oct 26 12:19:48 CEST 2006

Hi!

I am keeping a directory per ethernut-version, with the original source dir
(subdir "nut") in it and one build tree per plattform and compiler version
(nutbld_avr_3.4.3 would be the build directory for the atmega128 (Ethernut2)
and being compiled under avr-gcc 3.4.3) in it.
I also build the sample apps directory in this way (nutapp_avr_3.4.3)

I use a parametrized batch command file to log into a specfic app-directory
and set the path variables to the right compiler, ethernut tools directory
etc

There is no need for me to use the interactive configurator because I am
able to use the default setting for the avr/arm (Ethernut 2 and 3) platform

regards
ernst