[En-Nut-Discussion] interrupt sense control for RTL8019AS

Rodrigue rodrigue.roland at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 19:49:23 CEST 2006

Sorry, but I don't understand. For Ethernut 1.3Rev. G, RTL_SIGNAL_IRQ is
equal to INT5 (cf. avrpio.h):
#define RTL_SIGNAL_IRQ INT5
 in nicrtl.c I see, after all the conditions, this:
/*!
 * \brief Interrupt used.
 */
#if (RTL_SIGNAL_IRQ == INT0)
//...

#else
#define RTL_SIGNAL sig_INTERRUPT5
#ifdef __AVR_ENHANCED__
#define RTL_RISING_EDGE_MODE()   sbi(EICRB, ISC50); sbi(EICRB, ISC51)
#endif

#endif /* RTL_SIGNAL_IRQ */
So for me it's the rising edge which is enabled, no?

Could you explain me how it works, please? It's no very clear in my mind?

Best regards,
Rodrigue