[En-Nut-Discussion] interrupt sense control for RTL8019AS

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Sun Oct 29 09:47:13 CET 2006

Rodrigue,

The original Ethernut 1.3 design does have an inverter gate and
uses level triggered mode.

RTL_IRQ_RISING_EDGE is not defined for Ethernut 1.3 and thus,
RTL_RISING_EDGE_MODE() is not included in the code for this board:

#ifdef RTL_IRQ_RISING_EDGE
     /* Support of rising edge interrupts for HW w/o inverter gate */
     RTL_RISING_EDGE_MODE();
#endif

Harald