[En-Nut-Discussion] Porting Ethernut 1.3-Rev. G to my hardware

Zachary psilva at opensoftware-br.com
Tue Oct 31 22:03:36 CET 2006

Hi all,

I did the changes to use the ethernut with realtek access by GPIO, and now
it is running basemon.
It sends basemon's broadcast, it put webserver on line, but I cannot access
it via browser, so I try to ping to ethernut, always I reset the board it
answer 2,3 or 5 pings in sequence, after this it dies, and I have no more
answers.

I am thinking that my problema is not with the realtek's driver and as this
code was the only one I change, I am lost with this problem.

I used ethereal to see the frames and the broadcast send using basemon have
a message:
Internet Protocol
    Version: 0
    Header length: 0 bytes (bogus, must be at least 20)

I don't know if this an error or not.

May some body give an sugestion where to search this problem?

thanks in advance

/Zach