[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernet 1.3 w/modem

Elan Feingold elan at bluemandrill.com
Sat Sep 16 20:46:02 CEST 2006

Sorry to ask again, but I didn't get any responses the first time.
I'm just trying to hook up my Ethernut board with a modem (ActionTec
56K external modem), and I'm not having any luck. I have tried both
null-modem and straight-through cables and haven't been able to get
the NutChat function to do anything except timeout. I'm using:

#define PPPCHAT     "'' AT OK ATD13106511000 CONNECT"

and I'm using UART1 for stdout, and UART0 for the modem.

Any tips or tricks or advice? I think I should be using a null modem
cable, but perhaps not.

Many thanks in advance,

-elan