AW: [En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernet 1.3 w/modem

Elan Feingold elan at bluemandrill.com
Sun Sep 17 10:11:51 CEST 2006

Thanks very much for the email! I think my problem is that I am only
using the TX and RX pins on the Ethernut, and I haven't worked to
satisfy the modem's interface requirements as you point out. I found
a good web page on this at http://www.fabulatech.com/articles/use-
different-null-modems.html, and I will try this.

It's a bit unclear to me whether or not I need RTS/CTS (which is
available with Ethernut 1.3, but shared with some UART1 pins). I'm
not certain the Nut/OS uses these bits on version 1.3.

Many thanks again for your reply.

-elan