[En-Nut-Discussion] Cross referenceing Information about Nut/OS and Nut/Net

Ernst Stippl ernst at stippl.org
Thu Sep 28 22:17:07 CEST 2006

Hello everybody!

Driven by my curiosity about which files/functions contain/reference which
global functions/variables/types, I found the program "cxref" and ran it
against Nut/OS and Nut/Net 4.0.3

After some fiddling with params, directories and the like, I got the result
in HTML form and added it to the

http://www.es-business.com/ethernut

web site labeled "Section 4" on the left hand navigation bar.

Clicking on "Nut/OS & Nut/Net Xref Info Files" will bring up a list of Nut
source files and (scroll down completely) a tag labelled "Appendix".
Click here to further select the various xref information you may be
interested in.

The informtion was collected as if Nut/OS 4.0.3 was built for an Ethernut 2
board.

Have fun! and let me know in case there are problems.

regards

Ernst