[En-Nut-Discussion] Request for Comment: All Known Bugs?

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Fri Sep 29 16:47:47 CEST 2006

Many thanks to all those people, who responded here to various
request from Ethernut and/or Nut/OS users.

During the last weeks we had been extremely busy with porting
Nut/OS to the SAM7X and SAM9260. Not to mention all the customers,
that kept us busy, anxiously waiting for their Ethernut boards.

Nut/OS 4.2 had been delayed from week to week and month to month.
This situation is most unacceptable, as 4.0 contains several
known bugs, which had been fixed in 4.1 pre-releases. Thus, it
is very important to scrap 4.0 as soon as possible.

I'd highly appreciate, if you can spend a few minutes to take
a look to
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=34079
and check, wether all currently known bugs are listed.

If anything is missing, it would be great if you add it
directly (requires a Sourceforge account) or post a short
note to this list.

Again, many thanks for your continuos support and your
endless patience,