[En-Nut-Discussion] Attempt to enhance repository.nut

Andreas Heinzen heinzen at fh-koblenz.de
Fri Sep 29 12:32:57 CEST 2006

Hello,

I tried to enhance the repository.nut,
to make it possible to overwrite global settings (which are stored in the registry
or in nutconf.ini on linux) and store setting data for a single project.

It looks like this:

repository =
{ ....

    {
        name = "nutsettings",
        brief= "Settings",
        description = "Overwrite global settings for this project",
        options =
        {
           {
              macro = "top_srcdir",
              brief = "Source Directory",
              description = "String constant identifying the source directory used.",
              flavor = "booldata",
--              file = "os/Makefile",
              top_srcdir = ""
           },
           {
              macro = "top_blddir",
              brief = "Sample Directory",
              description = "String constant identifying the sample directory used.",
              flavor = "booldata",
--              file = "os/Makefile",
              top_blddir = ""
           },
           {
              macro = "lib_dir",
              brief = "Library Directory",
              description = "String constant identifying the library directory used.",
              flavor = "booldata",
--              file = "os/Makefile",
              lib_dir = ""
           },
           {
              macro = "top_appdir",
              brief = "Sample Directory",
              description = "String constant identifying the sample directory used.",
              flavor = "booldata",
--              file = "os/Makefile",
              top_appdir = ""
           },
        },
    },
}

Now, can I store my settings for each project,
but it has no  influence to the build process.

Has, anyone an idea, or is the commandline the only solution.

Andreas