[En-Nut-Discussion] What if NutSleep() Time is below 62.5ms(1 Clock Tick)

MUHAMMAD AZEEM AZAM muhammadazeemazam786 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 12:39:46 CEST 2007

Hi
  I have to send 128Bytes of data when PC requests it from Microocntroller.
  I need to know how can i calclate the time of sending 128 Bytes of Data.(do i need oscilloscope?) I need this because i want my other thread to sleep for just that amount of milli seconds.
  I think i can use NutThreadYield() as well.
  what will happen if i specify NutSleep(30), which(30ms) is less than 1 Clock Tick (62.5ms).
  Thanks in Advance
  Bye