[En-Nut-Discussion] SJA1000

Petri Hyötylä phyotyla at cc.hut.fi
Mon Aug 27 11:23:07 CEST 2007

Hello

I am trying to use SJA1000 with Ethernut 2.1
I tried to test my wiring with the code below and it
was not successful. Please tell me there is a problem with the code.
If not, I will have to recheck my wiring.
#define SJA_SIGNAL     sig_INTERRUPT7
#define SJA_EICR       EICRB
#define SJA_SIGNAL_BIT 7

CANFRAME canFrame;
CANINFO *canInfoPtr;

int main(void)
{

    u_short base_address = 0x8000;
    NutRegisterDevice(&devSJA1000, base_address, 0);

    // Set CAN bit rate
    CAN_SetSpeed(&devSJA1000, CAN_SPEED_125K);

    // Prepare a sample frame for sending
    memset(&canFrame, 0, sizeof(canFrame));
    canFrame.id = 0x123;
    canFrame.len = 8;
    canFrame.ext = 0; // Set to 1 to send an extended frame
    canFrame.byte[0] = 0x11;
    canFrame.byte[1] = 0x22;
    canFrame.byte[2] = 0x33;
    canFrame.byte[3] = 0x44;