[En-Nut-Discussion] Version of apploader in ethernut 2.1b and "continuous" appload issue

Alain M. alainm at pobox.com
Fri Aug 3 02:17:01 CEST 2007

Hi Ole,

if you are fixing the ARP problem, you could have a look into this too,
a fried here in Brazil is haveing problems because of it:

According to him, when he reconfigures the equipment's IP, the equipment
disapears and comes back by clearing the Windows' arp table. This looks
like a there is no " gratuitous arp", I had a very similar problem some
time ago (another platform) and it was solved by that simple trick :)

Thanks,
Alain