[En-Nut-Discussion] Version of apploader in ethernut 2.1b and "continuous" appload issue

Dima Zavin dmitriyz at google.com
Mon Aug 6 20:22:49 CEST 2007

Patch attached. It's a little rough around the edges.

Also, IIRC this made the apploader > 4k, so I had to improvise in
saving space. I ended up hacking dhcp.[hc] to implement a BOOTP only
mode to save on the DHCP option configs, etc.. I don't really want to
send that patch because it's really, really nasty+dirty and I don't
have time at the moment to clean it up. I don't want to cause trauma
and eye strain :)

--Dima