[En-Nut-Discussion] olimex sam7-ex256 & ethernut

addisu addisu at ciholas.com
Tue Aug 21 23:14:09 CEST 2007

Hello,

This was very helpful.  I got my micrel PHY working on a sam7x 256.
However, it only lasted two days and it started working only 50% of the
time, and now it doesn't work at all.  The problems seems like the PHY is
not getting configured according to the strap-in pins that I set up.  Any
clues?

Thanks,
Addisu