[En-Nut-Discussion] SJA1000

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Wed Aug 29 15:57:20 CEST 2007

Hi,

please try out the attached sja1000.c. I corrected the ID settings for
standard 11Bit ID frames. If it works better I'll checkin the file to
the CVS.

Sorry... I never notices this bug because I always use 29bit IDs.

Bye,

Ole Reinhardt

| Embedded-IT          Hard- und Softwarelösungen             |
| Ole Reinhardt        Tel. / Fax:        +49 (0)271  7420433 |
| Luisenstraße 29      Mobil:             +49 (0)177  7420433 |
| 57076 Siegen         eMail:    ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de |
| Germany              Web:         http://www.embedded-it.de |
|                      UstID / VAT:       DE198944716         |