[En-Nut-Discussion] SJA1000

Henrik Maier hmlists at focus-sw.com
Thu Aug 30 04:27:27 CEST 2007

Hi Ole,

I also suggest to add:

#include <cfg/arch/avr.h>

Then the driver will acknowledge the interrupt settings made with nutconf
(Would be nice if the base address could be set as well, as potential
example programs then would run with any hardware rather than the fixed base
address).

In addition I saw that conf/arch/avr.nut mentions IRQ7 as default for the
SJA1000 driver but it is in fact 4.

I currently don't have a hardware at hand, otherwise I would have done the
changes myself and tested them before committing them back.

I also have a candemo.c which compiles for the AT90CAN128 or SJA1000
depending on the CPU which I can send you to test and comit.

Regards

Henrik