[En-Nut-Discussion] Remaining Bugs

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Fri Aug 31 09:45:03 CEST 2007

Hi Alain,

Welcome to the list.

> I wish very much to see it implemented in a future version, do you
> suggest that I insert it in bug tracker? recomendations?
>
> There a good explanation here <http://wiki.ethereal.com/Gratuitous_ARP>.

No question, this would be most useful. Please add it to the feature
request at sourceforge.

In very short time we will release 4.4. After this, CVS HEAD is
available for new features.

> I would be very very glad to see AT91SAM7X256 implemented and if by
> "Olimex eval board" you mean SAM7-EX256, you have my vote too :)

In general, Nut/OS is running on the SAM7X already. See

http://www.ethernut.de/en/documents/at91sam7x256.html

as well as Atmel's application note "AT91SAM Internet Radio"