[En-Nut-Discussion] FTP Client under Nut/OS on AT91SAM7X-256-EK board

Joe Pepe jpepe3 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 14 20:01:25 CET 2007

Hello all, again.

My apologies for the partial display of my original post for this topic.
Let me try again.

I've gotten an FTP server project running, on my Atmel AT91SAM7X256-EK board.

This server uses code & routines that I've simply ported over from the ftpd project, into the httpd project.
I can upload & download files to/from an onboard SDCard on the Atmel  -EK board,
from a Windows FTP client, and take directory listings.
I'm using the PHAT file system.

What I really need to do is let Nut/OS on the EK board act as an FTP Client ,
so that I can upload files to a remote FTP server periodically, as needed throughout the day. Thus, I need a means to open the connection with the FTP server, logon
to the (preferably) secure server with username and password, change remote
working directories, and upload my file(s).

Can anyone point me to example code for this micro/platform to do this ?

Thanks much,

Joe Pepe