[En-Nut-Discussion] test cases for Nut/OS

Michael Gong mwgong at cs.utoronto.ca
Fri Feb 9 20:44:49 CET 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matthias Ringwald" <mringwal at inf.ethz.ch>
To: "Michael Gong" <mwgong at cs.toronto.edu>; "Harald Kipp"
<harald.kipp at egnite.de>
Cc: "Ethernut User Chat ((English))" <en-nut-discussion at egnite.de>
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2007 6:10 AM
Subject: Re: [En-Nut-Discussion] test cases for Nut/OS

> Hi Michael
>
> how's the AOP going ? :=)

AOP went on great. We already used AspectC compiler to weave in a simple
aspect into Nut/OS, ie. we have an aspectilized Nut/OS, and user's
application can use the functionality introduced by that aspect
successfully. Now, we are trying bigger aspect , like the tracing.

Actually, we are going to show our work on Nut/OS with AspectC in
AOSD'07. http://www.aosd.net/2007/program/tutorials/T3-aspectc.php

Thanks.

Mike